Substance Use Disorders and Medication Assisted Treatment
Join us for Project ECHO® at BCBSAZ Health Choice!
Mountain ECHO provides support through education and collaborative case consultations.
Series starts October 5th, 2020 and will continue every 1st and 3rd Monday from noon – 1p.m. AZ time.
What is Mountain ECHO?
Mountain ECHO is a Project ECHO® tele-mentoring program where participants will:
- Engage in twice-monthly case-based clinical discussions focused on Substance Use Disorders (SUD) including recovery through Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Gain knowledge in evidence-based practices regarding prescribing guidelines, medications, co-occurring diagnoses, stigma and more
- Improve your confidence in utilizing MAT for SUD in your practice
- Get to know fellow healthcare professionals from behavioral health, primary care, and regional hospitals
- Share ideas and enhance overall collaboration efforts for SUD treatment in Arizona
Mountain ECHO’s primary objective is to increase access to treatment and coordination of care for individuals living with SUD in Arizona by providing support through education and collaborative case consultations.
Who should attend?
- Primary Care and Behavioral Care Providers
- Social Workers
- Peer Support Specialists
- Care Managers
- Medical Residents
- Other healthcare professionals serving individuals with SUD
|Mountain ECHO Contact|
ECHO Program Manager
Meet Our Team
Rose Planteen<b>MPH, CPhT</b><br /> <span class="copy-small">ECHO Program Manager</span>
Jennifer Pierce<b>BBA</b><br /> <span class="copy-small">ECHO Information Technology</span>
Sara Gibson<b>MD</b><br /> <span class="copy-small">Psychiatrist</span>
Lauren Lauder<b>MSW, LISAC</b><br /> <span class="copy-small">Subject Matter Expert</span>
Ryan Kivela<b>MA</b><br /> <span class="copy-small">ECHO Research Consultant</span>